Back in March I offered a free seminar to friends and family (SEE: Reserve a Seat at the First Humboldt Travel Hacking Seminar). A few people asked me if I would hold a second one, and the answer was “most likely yes.” Originally, I had hoped to plan a second one during early May. Although that window has now come and gone, I have now arranged it for early June. Here are the details:
- Date: Monday, June 5, 2017
- Time: 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (might run long…last time did)
- Venue: Ferndale Pizza Company (607 Main Street, Ferndale)
- Format: Presentation will run about 90 minutes, then Q&A (as well as some Q&A mixed in).
- Other: Hopefully we’ll have refreshments like last time (cookies and coffee/water)!
The seminar is free, not because the info isn’t valuable, but I don’t want to charge for a starter-level event like this. I really enjoy helping people save money on travel!!
Please *do* RSVP via this link, if you’re planning on attending. Please feel free to contact me with any questions before the event.
Hope to see you all there!!